Ways To Donate
Become a Donor
BARC is determined to maintain the highest quality of services and to provide a state-of-the-art facility in order to secure a better quality of life for our adults. Donations received by family, friends, foundations and businesses directly improve the quality of life for BARC clients.
As we embark on the 21st century, BARC’s goal is to continue its role as an innovative leader and build facilities so each BARC program can serve a more homogeneous population.
To learn more about how you can contribute to a variety of capital projects please contact Linda Hartman, VP/Executive Director, BARC Foundation at 661.834.2272 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Gifts in support of general operations allow the BARC Foundation to treat clients for whom public funding is insufficient. In these times of shrinking government support, gifts by friends and families have provided opportunities for hundreds of individuals to receive the program support they need to live independent lives.
- Gifts of Cash. The easiest and most common gift costs you less than you actually give.
- Gifts of Life Estate. Your paid-up policy purchased for a need that no longer exists can make a perfect tax-wise gift.
- Pooled Income Fund. Your gift of cash or appreciated stock or bonds pays income to you or a loved one for life.
- Charitable Remainder Trusts. A versatile gift of cash, securities or real estate that avoids capital gains tax and pays you variable life income.
- Charitable Lead Trust. Pass cash or growth assets to heirs at a very low gift tax cost.
- Gifts of appreciated Long-Term Assets. An even better gift than cash, gifts of appreciated stock, bonds, or debt-free real estate can reduce your taxes.
- Gifts by Will. Name The BARC Foundation in your will or living trust. Cut the IRS out of your estate and put your favorite charity in.
- Gift Annuities. Funded with cash, securities even real estate, a gift that pays you a high fixed income; a portion may be non-taxable.
- Gift of Life Estate. Give us your home and continue living in it for life. Tax savings can be significant and you may receive an annuity.
BARC will provide you or your broker with the necessary transfer information and the transaction can be completed the same day as your call.
Volunteering is a great way to create hope in the life of an individual with special needs. Contact Linda Hartman, VP/Executive Director, BARC Foundation at 661.834.2272 to set up a volunteering schedule.
BARC staff is eager to discuss these options with you and to help you select one that matches your giving needs. If you have question about becoming a donor and making a fully tax-deductible donation to The BARC Foundation, please contact Linda Hartman, VP/Executive Director, BARC Foundation at 661.834.2272 or email@example.com.