This is done through fundraising events, grants, membership, endowments and planned giving. Future endeavors may also include a capital campaign.
The BARC Foundation’s Mission, in part, is to identify, secure and develop a diversified portfolio of funding sources to establish BARC’s financial security. In order to accomplish this, the Foundation has a four part Mission:
- Assist donors to build and preserve enduring assets for charitable purposes in greater Bakersfield
- Monitor and assess changing needs
- Meet those needs through financial awards and organizational support
- Convene members of the community to promote creative dialogue on issues affecting all of our communities
- Our Tax ID is: 72-1549925
For more information on the BARC Foundation or any of our events, please contact Linda Hartman, VP/Executive Director at 661-834-2272 ext. 268 or firstname.lastname@example.org.